Perfecting Hard Gell Bilingual Class$450
November 11th, 2023 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
3300 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX, USA
About this course
V Beauty Pure is very excited that our Master Educator for V Beauty Pure LLC Michelle Soto/ Chelly will be hosting our first Hard Gel workshop in Dallas Texas. It’s time for us to open our doors to you; sharing all the great things we have to offer. We are grateful to be a part of your journey, welcoming the mark you will leave on ours. This class is all level friendly training, from a beginner to an expert level. In preparation for this class, the following is what you will need to bring with you.
PERFECTING HARD GEL Class
• liner brush/ detailer brush
• Glue & alcohol
• LED or UV Light Gel Lamp & table lamp with extension cord
• Gel top coat
• E- file with your own bits
• Sharp or brand new nipper & small scissors
• Crystals for decorating elements with glue/ optional
• Optional if you have any other Valentino loose glitters or polishes you may bring if desired
• Please bring any other tools or decorating elements that make you comfortable during your normal work day!
PLEASE COME TO THE CLASS WITH ONE HAND BARE TO WORK ON!
Class will start promptly at 10:00 AM. You will need to provide proof of payment upon arrival (Please bring your Ticketbud receipt as proof of registration for the course along with any identification so that we can make the Check-In process smoothly and easily for everyone attending the class). We ask that you arrive only ½ an hour early at least to allow my staff plenty of time for sign in, collect pending balance of $200 and necessary set up prior to the start of class. There will be a one-hour break for lunch; which is provided by Chelly/ Michelle Soto. Time will be given for photos. The class will end at approximately 6:00 PM giving time to clean up your area to finish by 6:00pm with the cooperation of all. Be prepared to exceed time if needed!